If you've wanted a quick-turn PCB (not willing to wait 2 weeks for OSHPark), and are willing to live with some limitations:
- No thru-holes, SMT only, only copper layer (no soldermask or silkscreen)
- Single-Sided, 4" x 5" boards (or 3" x 4" boards)
- Traces are conductive ink (works well, but I wouldn't do high currents without tinning or adding a wire)
- Larger sizes & spacing than a copper PCB:
- Minimum trace width: 0.2mm / 8 mil
- Minimum passive size: 1608 [metric] / 0603 [English]
- Minimum spacing: 0.8mm / 30 mil
- Need to use a temperature controlled iron (ideally, use Sn62 alloy @ 215c / 420F)
I can get you PCB's in 2-3 days (you send the file and PayPal the money, I drop the boards in USPS post as soon as they're done) -- faster if you're in the Atlanta area, especially if you get me the files before noon!
$20/1, $30/2 and $40/3
Send your inquiry to , and I'll get it shipped to you quickly.
Initial Hello World PCB (a 555 timer blinking some LEDs):